Roland inkjet users from all over North America plugged in and powered up at imagiNATION 2016. It was a day of great food, conversation and fun, but it was also an event where new business connections were made, new ideas were discovered and we all got to stand out as part of a talented and successful community of Roland users and providers.
"I want to personally Thank you again for such a great experience. The Roland Conference was amazing."
- Lindsay Blusiewicz, Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
"My team had a great day. We know this was a strong investment for our company."
- Rob Matthews, Matthews Mobile Media
"Thank you for having us. We came a long way to attend the event and are extremely glad we did."
- Brahm Maira, Optical Playground
Customer Service Expert
Keynote: “Innovative Service: Strategies for Creating Growth and Bottom Line Impact”
A world-renowned expert on customer loyalty and service innovation, Dr. Bell has written more than 600 articles for business journals and magazines as well as eight national and international best-selling books. He has also appeared live on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg TV and ABC, and his work has been featured in Fortune, Businessweek, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, CEO Magazine and Entrepreneur.
Dr. Bell will be sharing his unique insights and ideas with Roland imagiNATION 2016 attendees – proven customer-centric strategies for enhancing the bottom line and marketplace reputation of any business. You'll learn how to put Dr. Bell's innovative strategies into practice within your own operation to better meet the needs of today's picky, fickle and vocal customers.
Get ready for an inspirational presentation from the man ranked #1 keynote speaker in the world on customer service by Global Gurus and listed by Leadership Magazine as one of the top 30 thought leaders in America.
imagINATION 2016 gathered together business owners, printer operators, graphic designers, vendors, industry experts and Roland experts in one place, on one inspirational day. It was an event to remember.
- Dr. Chip Bell – special keynote speaker
- More than 20 educational workshops and 5 sponsor workshops to choose from
- imagiNATION expo with specially chosen vendors
- Networking breakfast, lunch and cocktail reception complete with door prizes
- Wrap a NASCAR – practice your skills
- Talk Tech for Twenty – Schedule your 20-minute session with our Roland DG technical expert
Attendees powered up their experience and knowledge with an inspiring keynote speech and a selection of essential workshops to elevate their skills, knowledge and expand their profitability.
Stand Out in 2016
The mission of imagiNATION 2016 is to join together the wide format Roland printing community with shared ideas, knowledge and experience. In doing so, we can all grow and evolve our businesses to provide a stand out product and service for our customers, and stand out in the industry.
imagiNATION will help you grow your business and stand out in 2016 in the following ways:
- Make connections and building strong relationships with vendors, peers and Roland experts
- Discover new products, new markets and new ways to use Roland technology
- Learn practical design, print production and print application skills
- Gain expert business, marketing and management knowledge
- Be motivated and inspired with speeches and discussions
To book your stay in Orlando, please use the ISA Sign Expo housing service. Your registration for imagiNATION 2016 includes a badge for ISA. There is no need to register for the show separately.
Stand Out in 2016
The mission of imagiNATION 2016 was to join together the wide format Roland printing community with shared ideas, knowledge and experience. imagiNATION helped attendees grow their businesses and stand out in 2016 in the following ways:
- By making connections and building strong relationships with vendors, peers and Roland experts
- Discovering new products, new markets and new ways to use Roland technology
- Learning practical design, print production and print application skills
- Gaining expert business, marketing and management knowledge
- With motivational and inspiring speeches and discussions