Under the direction of the Roland Care Supervisor, the material Handler will perform all necessary activities in support of the Roland DGA distribution center. Overall job scope involves kit replenishment, component packaging and other duties, as required, that support a high level of productivity and efficiency within the distribution center.
The Material Handler will also support the service team with unpacking & packing equipment returned for repair. Successful candidate must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Carton Assembly.
- Assembly of various kits according to Bill of Material (BOM) requirements.
- Packaging of finished kits for inventory (sealing, labeling, palletizing, etc.).
- Packaging and labeling of bulk components, individually, for inventory.
- Cleaning and package components (as necessary).
- Maintain the warehouse area clean and organized
- Ensure that all accessories are included with each unit going into REFURB
- Performs other general warehouse and inventory control activity as directed by warehouse management.
- Timely set up of equipment on stands
- Correct administrative procedures followed
- Timely completion of warehouse duties
- High School education required
- Warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Basic computer skills required. May be required to utilize menu-driven computer programs and perform data entry of inventory transactions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs on a consistent basis.
- General Knowledge of related organization polices
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.