Sales Development Representative
Under the direction of the Sales Development Manager, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for the follow-up of sales opportunities that have been generated by Roland DGA. These opportunities could come via trade shows, advertisements, web pages, or the mining of our CRM system. Increased communication and qualifying of every opportunity generated and working closely with the Regional Sales Managers will result in additional sales revenue that could be otherwise lost or flipped by a dealer. In addition, the Sales Development Representative will also take pre-sale and end-user application calls that can be generated into new sales opportunities as well as have the ability to sell genuine Roland media and other consumables.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Contact and qualify sales opportunities that funnel in from trade-shows, magazines, etc. within a given amount of time to determine quality of lead.
- Manage the leads from cradle to grave through SFDC.
- Generate new sales opportunities based on pre-sales interactions such as telephone calls, emails and web chats.
- Call on specifically created lists of current or prior customers who may be ready to upgrade their units (could be based on recent Service Orders, tech support calls, surveys, etc.).
- Follow-up on sales opportunities sent to the dealer channel after a given amount of time to determine if they have been contacted, something was purchased, or still pending.
- Close sales leads in SFDC when it is deemed the lead has come to the end of its cycle.
- Contact existing customers to educate them on new products and/or services.
- Encourage the sale of consumables based on pre-sale/inquiry calls received from end-users.
- Maximize the opportunities to earn Spiff payments as set forth in the Sales Development Playbook administered by the Sales Development Manager.
- Work closely with RSM’s on sales lead distribution, sales initiatives, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with our customer base.
- Attend industry educational events.
- Present pertinent sales materials at corporate training events.
- Generate sales reports.
- Set up new customer accounts in CRM and update contact data profiles for all types of accounts.
- Perform various administrative duties as directed by Manager.
- Other duties as directed by Manager.
- Customer Focus - Timely and accurate entering of sales leads (daily)
- Customer Focus - Timely and accurate qualification of sales leads (daily)
- Customer Focus - Consistent outgoing communication with customer base (daily)
- Customer Focus - Assume 100% Ownership of all customer inquiries and necessary follow up.
- Teamwork – Share common tasks to accomplish departmental goals & objectives
- Cooperation – Relative to other departments to achieve company goals & objectives
- Attendance & Punctuality – Within company & department policies & guidelines
- Dependability – Timeliness of accomplishment of daily, weekly, monthly and/or special tasks
- Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, and Judgment – Identifying discrepancies and errors prior to releasing orders. Displays creativity and resourcefulness in solving customer problems.
- Communications – Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Commitment to Quality – Accuracy, timeliness, strong product knowledge and good documentation abilities.
- Others as set by Supervisor Manager
Education/Certification: AA degree + preferred
Required Knowledge: High tech industry a plus
Experience Required: Two years experience in a customer Svc / Sales environment
Skills/Abilities: MS Office suite, 4+ years customer service experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organizational skills.
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.